- Frames are craftsman-built in America using cross-directional hardwood laminate certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a recycled-steel Flexolator suspension system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for resilient support and stability.
- Cushion cores are made with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Sterilized down, feathers, and poly-fiber padding creates a relaxing, “sink-into” feel.
- Sectional components are held together by connecters to prevent shifting.
- Ottoman features caster wheels for easy movement.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Burbank Pepper are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- Lift furniture when moving. Do not drag, as this could loosen joinery and damage your piece.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.