This Returns Policy applies to products bought from lifestyle-home and forms part of the lifestyle-home Terms & Conditions. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
You may return an unwanted or change of mind product to us within 48-72 hours days of delivery. Please note that the returns of unwanted or change of mind products will include a courier fee. You can return an unwanted product to us, given that:
- It is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- It is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- It is not missing any accessories or parts;
- There will be a 50% restocking fee as it has been manufactured for you, according to your requirements
- It is your responsibility to get the item back to our manufacturing facility located at 116 Van Tonder Street, Sunderland Ridge, Pretoria
- Once delivered, the delivery fee will not be reimbursed should you wish to return the product.
Should the item still be within the lead time that was stated on your invoice during the process of the sale, the deposit of the order will be forfeited should you cancel your order.
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product does not match its description on the lifestyle-home website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have reviewed the product and approved your return we will, as per your preference, deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible.
Products Damaged on Delivery
Should a product arrive damaged or be missing parts or accessories, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery by requesting a return on the lifestyle-home website. One of our lifestyle-home couriers will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have reviewed the product and approved your return we will, as per your preference, replace the damaged product as soon as possible
At lifestyle-home we do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without factory defects.
What is a defect – A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following does not constitute a manufacturing defect and will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear & tear;
- damage arising from negligence & incorrect usage of the product;
- damages occurring from electrical surges or sea air corrosion; damage occurring from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage occurring from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on lifestyle-home and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.