Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for lasting strength and stability.
Frame support systems feature flexible elastic webbing.
Seat cushions contain dense foam made from partially plant-based material, padded with a blend of sterilized down and feathers.
Backrests are filled with a soft blend of foam, sterilized down, and feathers.
The Bergen Collection is available in multiple pieces and customizable fabrics. Call, email, or live chat with our Design Team to create your own Bergen.
We want you to love your Bergen as much as we do. We recommend ordering a fabric swatch prior to purchase, ensuring the perfect color choice.
- Arhaus collections are crafted by artisans from around the world and are expertly designed to withstand everyday use. However, as even the best-made furnishings and décor are not indestructible, normal wear and tear will reflect use and care.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Link Cocoa fabric are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- To help prevent fabrics and leathers from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- Avoid over-rubbing and never clean fabrics with a hard-bristle brush as this could damage fibers.
- For best results, follow use instructions for all cleaning products carefully. Do not over apply.
- All fabrics may pill from friction and normal wear, as everyday use loosens fibers. Occasionally use a fabric (or “sweater”) shaver to gently remove pills. Pilling should decrease once loose fibers are removed.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.